The feature used by La Touche Musicale to recognize the notes you play on your piano in real time via the microphone is state-of-the-art. Called WirelessTouch™, this technology uses powerful machine learning (artificial intelligence) algorithms to give you the best possible result. However, even though we are constantly working on improving it, it still doesn't have a perfect result.
To improve the recognition of the notes you play from the microphone, be sure to observe the following conditions:
- Play in a quiet environment (without background noise) to avoid disturbing the sound your piano or keyboard is making.
- If you are playing a digital piano or synthesizer, turn up the volume on your instrument to help with recognition.
- Turn down the volume of the app when you play or consider using headphones.
- Reposition your device. For example, try turning the device upside down or moving it closer to the piano.
- Make sure nothing is blocking the microphone on your device. Sometimes the shell of your device may block the microphone.
- Avoid using the warp pedal.
- If you are playing a digital piano or synthesizer, use the default piano sound instead of the other types of sounds offered in your instrument.
- If you have a digital piano or synthesizer, use the USB-MIDI connection of your instrument for a perfect recognition of the notes you play.